Saturday, February 27, 2010

opening space for Creative Women

Copy of Birthing and Blooming Calgary Feb 2010 - title page

Leaving soon for Creative Women: Blooming, Birthing & Beauty.

Our structure will be “open space conferencing” in which the four key principles are:

- Whoever comes is the right people;

- Whatever happens is the only thing that could have;

- When it starts is the right time; j0416014

- When it’s over it's over.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone brings!

Public concert in the evening to share my music. If you’re in Calgary, come on over!

1 comment:

carol said...

Colleen,

Hope you have a great conference and concert! Thanks for faithfully reading and commenting on my blog. I think you're the only one that does, which is cool. I think I'd be disturbed if there were actually a tone of people checking in there all the time. ;)

carol